Learning Support Programme - Group Training
|Introduction to Library Resources||
|Library Resources for Literature Review / Research project||
|Referencing – APA or Harvard style||
|Library Resources for Researchers||
One to One Library Help
One to ones aim to give personalized, in-depth library support for SETU undergraduate students, postgraduate students and staff. So whether you are starting out in the first year of your course or looking for a refresher on library databases we are here to help you.
One to one library help is delivered in person or online via Zoom and is available Monday – Friday.
The session will:
- Refer you to the best online databases for your assignment
- Help you find the full-text of the books, ebooks and journal articles you need
- Provide guides on your subject area
- Help you to find good quality resources on the internet
- Address any other library related queries you have
You can sign up for a session using the link on this page. We will contact you within two working days to schedule and/or confirm the session.