Pre-booking is no longer required to use WIT Libraries. Only registered staff and students of WIT may use the library so although pre-booking is no longer required, you may be asked to validate your identity via your WITcard. You may be asked to leave if you do not produce your WITcard on request.
All COVID compliance mitigation measures remain in place –
- Wearing of masks is mandatory,
- Ventilation measures remain in place in library buildings,
- Respiratory etiquette – covering coughs and sneezes, Hand hygiene – washing your hands properly, refrain from touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean etc.
- Hand sanitisation and cleaning material stations are positioned throughout and should be utilised on entry and exit.
- Clean your space before and after use.
- Eating of food in the library is strictly prohibited.
Please note that by using the library you are agreeing to adhere to the WIT operational COVID Charter.
Students or staff who are seen to be not wearing their masks, will be asked to leave. Please respect library staff and your fellow library users by complying with these measures. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, you should seek medical advice and not come on campus or into the library. For more information please see https://www.wit.ie/about_wit/our_community/coronavirus-information
This arrangement is subject to review and library management reserve the right to change if deemed required at short notice.